Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Amazing skills


So I know that I can't compete with Jordan yet, but last night I decided to make the jump and start playing Guitar Hero on "hard". Somehow, I managed to beat 11 songs and I only failed once! It is still really hard, and way faster than medium, but I like it a lot. I think it is better than medium and I am surprised at how well I did! I was expecting to fail every song after like 3%, but I fumbled my way through! I am only getting 3 stars on most of the songs (I got 4 on one or two) but I am planning to master hard and then move on to the dreaded expert. Once I have mastered expert, Jordan and I can have a "guitar hero-off" and he can prove that he is still better than me! :)

Anyway, I am proud of my accomplishment and I will keep you all posted on my progress. I had to stop after the first 11 songs because my arms felt like they were going to fall off. Depressing, but true. Good forearm and finger workout I guess. :)
Melina

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I still suck! I can only finish one song on Hard and show NO signs of improving.

Jordan Lambert said...

Good work! Its funny how it just clicks and you can do hard. Jason apparently doesn't have that going on yet. I finally beat "sweet child of mine" on expert. There is such a sense of accomplishment when you finally "get" a song. Wait until hard or expert on GH3 though... not to mention hyperspeed which I can only get about 50% through a song before all is lost.

Seacrest out

Jordan Lambert said...

also even 4 stars on hard is commendable and in my opinion above average. My claim to fame though is "my name is jonas" on epert... 5 stars 280,000 points