Can it be? Is it really 2008??? I can't believe how fast this year has gone by. This has been such a monumental year that it is no surprize it went by so quickly, but it is just crazy to think that it is actually over. I don't really have a lot of great insight into new years or resolutions or anything, but here are my (slightly typical) goals for the year:
1) Find a better means for organization so I don't lose everything
2) Try to listen better so I don't forget everything
3) Start going to the gym again so I don't get fat (again)
4) Learn to be a better cook and plan my meals in advance so I don't spend a fortune on nothing at the grocery store
5) Be a good, loving wife (and stepmom) so Jason doesn't divorce me if I don't manage to keep the other 4 resolutions. However, I PROMISE that 3 is the most important because I know that fat is not an option. :)
Thanks all and have a safe new year!!!!
Monday, December 31, 2007
Is it true?
Posted by Jason and Melina at 12:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment