Hello everyone!
I don't know if anyone really cares, but I have decided that I would like to post my "Top 5" favorite things of this week/month. These are the things that I really think are awesome right now, some of which help me get through the day without going wacky. :)
5) Passion tea made by Tazo...I always used to get the "Shaken Passion Tea Lemonade" from Starbucks, but now I have started drinking just the tea with a little sweet&low (much healthier) and it is so good! I have at least one cup a day and I love it. It is naturally caffiene free so I am not jumping off the walls, but I am not stuck with the bland taste of water...which gets boring after a while!
4) Our Christmas tree! I love our tree, and every year we get to pick out a new ornament. This year, Braeden got another cars ornament (big surprise!) I got a tinkerbell ornament where she is stuck in the keyhole in the dresser drawer, and we found santa on a scooter for Jason. It is a very cheerful addition to our living room and I love being able to see it every day! I dread when it is gone.
3)Wedding pictures! We just got our pictures from Jason's dad (my new dad) and they are so cute! Glen did a great job with them and they really help me remember how much fun we had at the wedding.
2) Our website! Jason does such a great job with this, and I really appreciate all the time he puts into it. He is always striving to make it better, and it shows. I brag about it all the time and make everyone look at it as often as possible! Thanks baby!
And the number one thing I love right now...
Being Mrs. Young! I love being married to Jason. I love being able to say that he is my husband, and being a step-mom. :) Or the "wicked stepmother"...whichever you prefer. I now love receiving bills and filling out forms because they have my new name and I get to check "Married" under marital status. I know it is a little silly, but Jason makes me really happy and I love our little family.
Well, that is it right now. I could actually probably come up with more, but I think a top 10 would be way too long! No one would stick around to read it, so I will just update my top 5 in future posts. Does anyone have their own top 5 they would like to share? I would love to hear them!!!
Mrs. Young! :)
I don't know if anyone really cares, but I have decided that I would like to post my "Top 5" favorite things of this week/month. These are the things that I really think are awesome right now, some of which help me get through the day without going wacky. :)
5) Passion tea made by Tazo...I always used to get the "Shaken Passion Tea Lemonade" from Starbucks, but now I have started drinking just the tea with a little sweet&low (much healthier) and it is so good! I have at least one cup a day and I love it. It is naturally caffiene free so I am not jumping off the walls, but I am not stuck with the bland taste of water...which gets boring after a while!
4) Our Christmas tree! I love our tree, and every year we get to pick out a new ornament. This year, Braeden got another cars ornament (big surprise!) I got a tinkerbell ornament where she is stuck in the keyhole in the dresser drawer, and we found santa on a scooter for Jason. It is a very cheerful addition to our living room and I love being able to see it every day! I dread when it is gone.
3)Wedding pictures! We just got our pictures from Jason's dad (my new dad) and they are so cute! Glen did a great job with them and they really help me remember how much fun we had at the wedding.
2) Our website! Jason does such a great job with this, and I really appreciate all the time he puts into it. He is always striving to make it better, and it shows. I brag about it all the time and make everyone look at it as often as possible! Thanks baby!
And the number one thing I love right now...
Being Mrs. Young! I love being married to Jason. I love being able to say that he is my husband, and being a step-mom. :) Or the "wicked stepmother"...whichever you prefer. I now love receiving bills and filling out forms because they have my new name and I get to check "Married" under marital status. I know it is a little silly, but Jason makes me really happy and I love our little family.
Well, that is it right now. I could actually probably come up with more, but I think a top 10 would be way too long! No one would stick around to read it, so I will just update my top 5 in future posts. Does anyone have their own top 5 they would like to share? I would love to hear them!!!
Mrs. Young! :)

4 comments:
My top 5...
#5 - Seattle Mariners
#4 - Melina :)
#3 - Arizona Basketball
#2 - Seahawks
#1 - Braeden
honerable mention - I like being "Mr. Young"
I would like to revise my top 5:
5) Malachi
4) Working at JayRay
3) The Lamberts
2) Coach
1) Braeden
Honorable mention: Jason :)
Nice...when coach dies i should make the top 5!!!
i love it!! that picture of Brannigan is so cute! I actually think I took that picture but that doesn't matter. I am so happy that you are happy and i am happy to be your new sister. I love coach too.
Post a Comment