I am so shocked about the Colts game on Sunday Night Football yesterday. All I can really say is "What happened..?" For those of you who did not see the game (consider yourselves lucky) it was the worst game in Peyton Manning history. He threw an unbelievable six (yes, that's right, I said SIX) interceptions and lost to the Chargers 23-21.
Remarkably, Peyton rallied the Colts and almost came back to win after a 23-0 score for much of the game. Unfortunately, in a 2005 playoff game throwback, our super clutch, never miss a kick under 30-yards kicker, Adam Vinatieri, missed a 29 yard kick by mere inches. Sadly, Adam Vinatieri and Peyton Manning both made the "Duds" section of the "Studs and Duds" review on ESPN this week. :(
Although the Colts have had a disappointing appearance the last two weeks, I do not blame Peyton or Adam. Vinatieri still has an awesome percentage (82.4%) and has the right to miss every once and a while. Hopefully this will not be a repeat of the Vanderjact fiasco. Peyton had a bad day, probably a hangover from last week's loss to the Patriots, and I think it is ok. I know my philosophies are not as well thought out as Jason's, I am new to the whole football fan thing, but I think they Colts will bounce back from these losses.
All I am trying to say, is that I would like to get out of this bizarro world football season and have my teams start winning! The Hawks and the Colts are better than they have played the past few weeks, and they need to start showing it. Hopefully, the Hawks will win tonight. I will cheer them on while wearing my brand new, pink Deon Branch jersey (yes, I said pink). You all love it. You know you do. (Thanks Jason!)
Love you all, hopefully my next post will be more exciting!
Myoung

3 comments:
My wife is reading espn.com??? Nice!
You need to find a T-shirt for her now that says "I watch ESPN with my husband"
Jordan
or.."i watch ESPN with my husbands boyfriend!"
Post a Comment