Wednesday, September 26, 2007

One week left...

I havent posted in a few days but been a little busy finishing the last minute details for the wedding. We leave next week and are pretty much all done with the planning. Now its just time to enjoy :)

As for the update... I updated the full website with new pics from the Puyallup Fair and added a little slide show to the side of our blog. This will be the last update to the full site until after the wedding. Im taking my laptop with me so I will try to get some on the site before we take our cruise. Melina faxed out the request for a group discount for the Excalibur show so we all will save about $8 per ticket and we will all be sitting in the same area. Melina's mom put it all on her credit card so we will need to collect payment from everyone when we get there (or before) so we make sure she gets her money back. We are confirmed for the 6pm show on Sunday. I recommend getting there about 15-30 mins early so we can disperse the tickets as we have to pick them all up at the same time on Friday.

For those of you going to Vegas we cant wait to see you. It should be a great time with family and friends.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's going to be a blast in Vegas! We are so excited for you guys! Thanks for giving us an excuse to go back to Vegas. We can't wait!!

Jordan Lambert said...

I think that they are going to have to change the Vegas slogan to "what happens in Vegas... Is bound to end up on blogger at some point." with the iPhone it may just happen in real time.