Hello everyone in bloggerland...or hello Jordan and Jason. :) I just wanted to keep in touch on the blog since Jason does such a great job. I don't post enough or do his beautiful website any justice, so I am going to be a dedicated blogger and website advocate from now on.
The wedding was so great, everything was better than we expected and we had a really great time. I am so happy that everyone made it down. It was a really happy experience for us. The honeymoon was a blast! It was nice for us to just relax, take naps, and not think about anything for a while. Thinking back, it is hard to believe we just went to five different countries in an eight day span, and now we have been to three continents! Soon we will go visit my sister, Shawn, in Japan so we can tack on a fourth!
If I have not had a chance to make contact with you yet, I apologize. Things have been busy since we got home and very unpredictable, but we seem to be slowing back down again so call me if you can, and I will start calling people soon. I miss you all, and have a happy halloween!
Melina Young (finally) :)

3 comments:
We had soooo much fun in Vegas. We're so glad you got married there! Your pics and blog from your honeymoon are quite persuasive...I think a cruise should definitely be in our future plans. We're so happy for you. I hope you enjoy being married as much as we do. We love you guys.
Thank you for the comment! We love you guys too and it meant a lot to us that you could be there. Jason was really, really excited about it. We hope we can be as happy as you and Jordan, you are both great people. We should all go on a cruise together. :)
You look like your having fun.. i am soooo jealous. your wedding was soo much fun. I am soo excited for having melina as a new sister!! :)
Post a Comment