Hello everyone! This is Melina, just adding a new post to our super fantastic website made completely by Jason. He did such a great job, I am so proud of him! :) Anyway, we are down in Portland right now for 3 days. I had work training here and Jason came down with Braeden to hang out with Grandma and Grandpa (they live in Vancouver).
In other news, the wedding plans are going well, I am getting so excited! My bridal shower is in 2 weeks (hooray!) my friend and bridesmaid Eillen planned the whole thing (thank you! I love you!) so I have no idea what we are doing and I am really looking forward to it. Everyone should have their invitations by now, so if you have not seen one, let me know and I will tell Eillen to contact you again.
Also, my sister is in town this week from Yokohama, Japan. Unfortunately I am gone half the time she is here. :( I am really happy that she is home. It is good to see her (and her boyfriend Taka too). Anyway, I just wanted to leave an update...and I hope everyone is checking our site. We will update it as much as possible, but we need your comments! It is no fun writing random messages into the dark blackness of cyberspace when you don't think anyone is reading them! So let us know what you think and we will update as often as possible.
Thanks for reading! Melina
Monday, August 13, 2007
Update
Posted by Jason and Melina at 12:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I think Jason did an awesome job. I'm looking forward to being back home and actually getting to hang out with you guys instead of just reading a blog though. Good luck on the comments... I beg for them too
Post a Comment